Thursday, August 4, 2011

{R O O K E R} Maternity

I haven't blogged in a while...I have decided that this is an important part of my business 
and I am going to make a huge effort to start blogging about all of my sessions...
 I hope you will follow me as I grow!

{R O O K E R} Maternity

P I C K L E S   N'   I C E C R E A M

It was such a hot summer day...our Ice Cream didn't last long!
Christopher and Ashley are such a precious couple!
They are expecting their first baby...a baby girl...her name is Bailee Drew :) 


I  L O V E Chris' face in this one!


This one is fun...


I just <3 this!




Christopher and Ashley read to Bailee Drew every night...


Ashley is glowing...


They are just 2 cute!









C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Christopher and Ashley!

I cant wait to meet BAILEE DREW...

2 comments: